Our Tile & Grout Cleaning Process:
- Step 1 – Pre-Inspection: A walk through is conducted to notate all problem areas with tile and/or grout.
- Step 2 – Area Preparation: When applicable, area preparation may include moving furniture and making sure all transitions to carpet and/or hardwood floors are protected.
- Step 3 – Strategic pre-treatment spread & scrub: We use “strategic” pre-treatment techniques with our tile/grout cleaning such as our soft bristled brush to spread the pre-treatment chemical in small areas at a time. We then use our hard bristled brush to scrub the tile, grout, and our edging tool that removes dirt & grime from corners and transitions.
- Step 4 – Strategic pre-treatment dwell time: We then allow the pre-treatment to dwell for a period of 5 minutes for each area. This allows the chemical is work even further to break down stuck on dirt and grime.
- Step 5 – High pressure, hot water extraction and rinse: 1000psi combined with the hottest water available makes for remarkable results when we extract and rinse. Drying time for tile is about 15 minutes.
- Step 6 – Grout sealing: We use a clear seal to help keep future dust and dirt on the surface of the grout in an effort to avoid the marrying of dirt and dust with the grout itself. Clear seal is available for an extra fee upon request.