Our residential carpet cleaning process is a cut above what you might expect.
It might surprise you to learn that carpet cleaning service companies out there are not all alike. At Salisbury Rug & Carpet Cleaning, we have developed a unique process that will give you the results and experience you deserve for your home in the Concord, North Carolina area. Our 11-step residential carpet cleaning process is a cut above what you might expect.
- Step 1 – Pre-Inspection: An in-home inspection for spots, stains, and/or odors is conducted in preparation for pre-treatment.
- Step 2: – Furniture moving: Under our standard pricing structure, we move smaller items such as nightstands, side tables, and chairs. We do offer moving larger pieces of furniture, such as sofas, beds, and dressers, for an additional fee upon request.
- Step 3 – Spot, stain, odor pre-treat: Each spot or stain is pre-treated with enzymes that begin to break down spots, stains, and/or odors in preparation for step 7, steam cleaning & rinse.
- Step 4 – Pre-treat dwell time: We allow the pre-treatment to dwell for a period of 5-15 minutes, depending upon the severity of stains.
- Step 5 – Standard pre-spray: When then add our standard pre-spray that helps emulsify dirt and soil in further preparation for step 7, steam cleaning & rinse.
- Step 6 – Pre-spray dwell time: We also allow the pre-spray to dwell for a period of 5-15 minutes, depending upon the severity of stains.
- Step 7 – Steam cleaning & rinse: We introduce the hottest water available through our direct-drive carpet cleaning machine, along with our rinse to neutralize pre-treatments and pre-sprays and extract loose soil.
- Step 8 – Air movers to speed drying time: Upon exiting each room after cleaning, we use high-velocity air movers to help speed the drying time.
- Step 9 – Post-cleaning inspection: We walk through each room to ensure all spots, stains, and/or odors were addressed.
- Step 10 – Post-cleaning deodorizer/fiber protectant: When applicable, we add a post-cleaning deodorizer to further freshen the fibers. At this point, we also add a fiber protectant. It is highly recommended that all rugs, carpets, and upholstery be protected. Industry standard calls for reapplication of fiber protectant every 12-18 months, depending upon the amount of traffic the fibers experience. Fiber protectant is available for an extra cost upon request.
- Step 11 – Groom carpet fibers: Using our carpet rake, we groom the carpet fibers to stand in the same position to help speed the drying time and give the carpet a fresh clean look.
As you can see, we have thought of everything to provide you with an excellent experience that will have you extremely pleased. Our featured services are all inclusive in price, which means we address any issues such as spots, stains, and odors as part of our carpet cleaning package. Reach out today to learn more or to schedule an appointment.